Head of Clinical Services Job, Medical Kenyan Job Vacancies,
- Medical Doctor. Post graduate training an advantage.
- Training in healthcare management/business administration.
- Experience in a similar role for at least 4 years
- Very good communication skills
- Flexible and willing to adjust to the demands of the job
- Strategic and Business plan – Facilitate the implementation of the hospital strategic and business plans in clinical services.
- Clinical Governance – Offering leadership in all clinical and support departments, working with multi-disciplinary teams. Ensure clinical SOPs, guidelines and pathway are developed, implemented, monitored and revised as necessary.
- Stakeholder Management – Positively engaging all relevant stakeholders in order to maximize value for the hospital.
- Human Resource Management – Ensuring adequate staffing in the relevant departments through planning, recruitment, performance management, leave management and staff relations.
- Business Development and Operations – Growth of business in scope and volume to ensure new services introduced within agreed timelines and budgets are met and exceeded.
- Patient Quality Agenda – Clinical quality processes in line with the goals and objectives of the hospital drive continuous clinical improvement.
- Professional Development – Continuous Medical Education and other relevant learning programs.
- Client Experience – Addressing relevant customer complaints and escalating in a timely manner to ensure improved customer satisfaction.
- Budgets – Supporting the annual budget cycle in relevant departments for equipment and other operational needs.
- Licenses and Regulation – Ensure all clinical staff and the institution have valid licenses.
- Reporting – Prepare timely and quality reports as required by the CEO and Board of directors.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their application letter and curriculum vitae to [email protected] clearly indicating on the email subject the position being applied for. The application should be received not later than 5.00pm on Monday 06th September 2021. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.