Pre Sales Engineer Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Eagle HR Jobs
Pre Sales Engineer Job in Nairobi 65K
Our client an Electronic security systems solution provider is seeking to hire an aggressive Pre Sales Engineer to join their dedicated team.
Reporting to the C.T.O, the overall purpose of this role is to provide pre sales support (designing of solutions using AutoCAD, attending clients meetings, making detailed quotations) for multiple client organization sites for the Electronic Security systems business unit.
- Attending site meetings with the clients and other stakeholders
- Manage client communication by means of Minutes of the Meeting
- Handle various departmental reports; create, maintain, and report out data ensuring
accuracy and timeliness
- Responsible for creation of service tickets and ordering of required parts
- Schedule subcontractor, customer, and other onsite vendors for installation
- Provide technical support to sub-contractors as needed
- Participate in project planning and progress meetings to remain current on project status
- Interact and effectively communicate with internally with various team members and
externally with vendors and customers
- Design solutions for clients after through gaining through understanding of their
- Provide detail Bill of Quantity for the proposed solutions
- Make quotations as per the instructions provided by the line manager
- Identify and provide strategic work solutions to improve the operational efficiency.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Well conversant with AutoCAD designing software (Should know how to design a
layout from scratch)
- A minimum of four (4) years’ work experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge and experience in security management solutions will be an added
- Should be very well conversant with MS office packages
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical knowledge and experience.
- Strong strategic, analytical and organizational skills
- Strong ability to multitask and manage competing demands.
- Ability to understand, or learn to interpret site plans, including plans used by other
trades, and commonly used symbols
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above please send your CV to [email protected] before close of business on Monday 4th October 2019
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.