Administrative Assistant Job at Virtual HR
Our client, Powerhive East Africa Ltd (www.powerhive.com) is a technology venture that partners with utilities and independent power producers to provide access to productive, affordable, and reliable micro grid electricity for millions of rural homes and business around the globe.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
The Administrative Assistant will be responsible for coordinating office operations and procedures and in ensuring proper customer operations that guarantee organizational well-being.
Administrative Assistant Job Accountabilities
- Screening and routing incoming and outgoing telephone calls
- Responding to routine requests for information and referring more complex requests to appropriate staff members
- Assisting in scheduling appointments and making travel arrangements
- Managing office records
- Maintaining meetings’ calendar/calendar of events
- Maintaining and replenishing office inventory & supplies
- Assisting in local and international shipping of items
- Overseeing customer operations such as attending to clients’ concerns
- Organizing office operations and procedures
Qualifications for the Administrative Assistant Job
- A minimum of Diploma in Business Administration or any related field
- Professional training in Secretarial Studies will be an added advantage
- Proficiency in computer skills
- Familiarity with business and financial principles and practices
- Effective organizational skills and good customer service skills
- Effective written and verbal communications skills
- Good customer service skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to [email protected] by 6th June 2017 stating their current and expected remuneration, daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.