Plastics Injection Molding Technician Jobs, Engineering Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi, Brites Management Jobs
Manage the Plastics Closures/Perform shift operation to ensure optimum performance of equipment, material usage and continuously improve line efficiency, develop the team skills and create optimized environment of work in compliance with GMP.
- Responsible for all the operations in the shift in closure/Preform/Blow molding manufacturing section.
- Closures/Preform manufacturing Line startup and shut down by ensuring the required raw materials for whole shift as par the daily production plan.
- Monitor the consumption of RM and PM as per the consumption by coordination with Stores.
- Ensure Quality of Finished Goods as per Expected Quality Norms by coordination with Quality/Filling staffs.
- Processing parameter setting and trouble setting in m/cs, and submit the production report/Material Yield Report in daily basis.
- To ensure that all the M/Cs, are running smoothly as per SOP, monitor the hourly log sheet maintaining by Operator.
- Ensure that all section activities are going as per agreed system and good coordination with other departments.
- Lead the Preventive maintenance/breakdown maintenance/Mold maintenance,
- Mold change over as par the Production Plan.
- Prepare the MER and send it to management on new material testing.
- Pass ideas and suggestions to line manager and need Pro activeness in the cost saving Projects in the Plastic section.
- Responsible for on job training to new operators/Technicians/Local Staffs.
- Responsible for efficient usage of materials and controls on Recycle of Plastic Materials.
- Responsible for section safety and hygiene.
- Sc. Eng. Plastics/Polymer/Electrical/Mechanical) or B. Sc with Diploma of CIPET for Plastics Processing Technology with 2-3 years of experience in Plastics Industry.
- Or Diploma in Plastics/Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical with 3-5 yrs of experience in Plastics Industry
How To Apply
Qualified candidates should send their CV’s quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to [email protected]
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.