Plant Supervisor Jobs, Engineering Jobs 2020, Brites Management Jobs
Job Title: Junior Sorting Plant Supervisor
Nature Of Job: Full Time
Industry: Waste Management And Recycling
Salary Range: 40k
Job Location: Lusigetti, Near Thogoto
Plant supervisor will work on ensuring that sorting operations, storage procedure and machinery maintenance are adhered to at all times
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plant supervisor will work on ensuring that sorting operations, storage procedure and machinery maintenance are adhered to at all times.
- Meets and exceeds team metrics goals by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Maintains work flow by: monitoring steps of the process, setting processing variables, observing control points and equipment.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel, accomplishing work results, establishing priorities, monitoring progress, revising schedules, resolving problems, reporting results of the processing flow, and providing on- shift production summaries.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
- Ability to provide information upon request to managers
- Maintains safe and clean work environment, by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources.
- Ensures team compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Maintains work Health and Safety Regulations
- Creates a strong result driven team, and continuously monitors progress towards goals, and metrics.
- Inventory Control
- Bsc/Diploma in Electrical And/or mechanical and/or other relevant field
- At least 4 years’ experience 2 of which must have been in a supervisory role.
- Ability to supervise non-technical staff
- Experience in people management, process management and basic machinery maintenance.
- Ability to follow given plant process structure
- Highly reliable and diligent
- Must also have good skills in maintenance planning to ensure that plant equipment are available all the time.
- Good communications skills
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to [email protected]
Interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis until the position is filled
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.