Search For Jobs Offers in Kenya
Plan International has been operating in Kenya since 1982, in long-term development work across 20 counties. In close collaboration with local communities, county and national governments and other stakeholders, Plan International Kenya has delivered long-term development and relief programmes focused on the well-being of children while implementing community-based interventions with a mix of individual child sponsorship and grant funding.
Plan International Kenya has been implementing its current Country Strategy, from July 1st 2015 to June 30th 2020, and extended by one year to end on 30th June, 2021. Beginning July 2021, Plan International Kenya will be implementing a new Country Strategy.
The new Country Strategy has been developed through a consultative process involving a variety of stakeholders including adolescent girls and boys, young women and men, community members and government representatives. This has culminated into a new five-year ambitious strategy that is focused on ending teenage pregnancies and ending all forms of violence against adolescent girls and young women. The new strategic shift and focus on adolescent girls and young women will see Kenya Country Office contribute to Plan International’s global ambition of reaching 100 million girls.
It is for this reason that Plan International Kenya is seeking the services of an Integrated Marketing Communications firm, to optimally position the organisation as the leading organisation for girls’ rights in Kenya.
PURPOSE OF THIS ASSIGNMENT
Plan International Kenya aims to launch the new strategy in June 2021, while seeking to answer the broader question on ‘**why invest more on adolescent girls and young women and youth.**’
Plan International Kenya is also seeking ways to ensure the organisation stands out as a thought leader in advocating for, gender equality, including issues that affect girls and young women. This includes the desire to grow the organisation’s portfolio through international and local fund-raising, and individual giving under the new Country Strategy.
As such, the Integrated Marketing Communications (IMC) should;
DELIVERABLES OF THIS ASSIGNMENT:
Plan International Kenya seeks to engage a dynamic and highly skilled consultant or consultancy firm to support its efforts in brand repositioning and enhance brand awareness.
Under the supervision of the Corporate Communications and Media Relations Manager, the consultant or consultancy firm will be responsible for;
The Integrated Marketing Communications consultant or consultancy firm should have:
Duration of the consultancy
The consultant is expected to carry out the assignment between June and November 2021 covering a period of 6 months.
The Integrated Marketing Communications firm will work closely with the office of the Corporate Communications and Media Relations Manager
Interested firms are required to submit detailed technical and financial proposals.
The detailed technical proposal should:
· Show a thorough understanding of this Terms of Reference;
· Demonstrate previous relevant experience how they would undertake this assignment, and expected outcomes;
· The full names of all participating consultants and their roles, including technical expertise
· Curriculum Vitae(s) of proposed experts outlining relevant education, and experience;
· Physical address of the firm
· Telephone number(s) of the firm (if applicable).
· Full name and contact information of the contact person within the consulting team
· Date of registration and Registration Number
· Certificate of Incorporation or Registration Certificate
· Valid Tax compliance certificate, VAT Certificate and PIN certificate;
· Full names of Directors/Proprietors;
· Clear and detailed work plan including a Gantt chart in line with the timeframe provided in this TOR and with consideration for the time it will take for Plan International to review documents before finalization;
· Names and contact information of three references who can be contacted regarding relevant experience
The financial proposal should contain:
· Detailed itemized consultancy fees/costs;
· Validity period of financial proposal should be 90 days.
· NB: The financial quotation should be all inclusive and should not contain hidden costs to be surcharged to Plan International
Shortlisted firms will be required to: –
Safeguarding children and young people
The Integrated Marketing Communications firm shall sign and follow Safeguarding Policy and related procedures, and its security and safety policies and procedures.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter