Physiotherapist Job, County Government Jobs January,
The County Government of Meru wishes to recruit competent, self-driven, experienced and qualified staff to fill positions in health department on a five (5) year contract pursuant to articles 10 and 232 of the constitution of Kenya and county governments Act No.17 of 2012.
PHYSIOTHERAPIST JG ‘H’ (2 POST)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Planning and providing physiotherapy services to outpatients at an outpatient unit/ward/health institution;
- Assessing patient needs including rehabilitation;
- Verifying and maintaining information and records relating to patients;
- Screening, assessing and providing therapeutic exercises, manual therapy, electrotherapy and hydrotherapy as per the patients/clients formulated treatment plan;
- Collecting data for operational research;
- Sensitizing the community on physiotherapy issues; and Preparing periodic reports.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have: –
- Diploma in Physiotherapy from a recognized institution;
- Certificate of registration from the physiotherapy council of Kenya
- Current certificate of practice from the physiotherapy council of Kenya and Computer knowledge
How to Apply
Details of the Positions, Qualifications and Requirements can be downloaded from the county website www.meru.go.ke
Applications will be done Online through http://careers.meru.go.ke/. Hand delivered applications will not be accepted.
NOTE: Applications to be submitted by 8th January 2021 at 5:00 pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Secretary/C.E. O
Meru County Public Service Board
P.O. BOX 120-60200