Physical Planning Assistant 1 Job, County Government Jobs 2020,
Job Group Name CPSB 09,
- Carrying out feasibility studies on physical, social, economic and environmental characteristics;
- Collecting, collating and analyzing urban and regional physical planning data;
- Preparing physical development plans (PDP & CLMB) for small and medium size urban areas;
- Preparing action plans for specific projects such as residential housing schemes and shopping centers;
- Overseeing and advising development committee on technical matters relating to physical planning activities within the country;
- Providing liaison and support to Development Control Committee;
- Updating and maintaining physical planning records;
- Processing physical development plans for approval;
- Submitting monthly, annual and special status (projects) to the director of lands, physical planning and urban development.
- Bachelor of Science in urban planning/regional Development or Cartography and Geo-informatics;
- Certificate on GIS;
- Certificate on computer applications.