Phlebotomist Job, Latest Medical Jobs, Current Jobs In Nakuru,
JOB TITLE: PHLEBOTOMIST-WITH ABILITY TO RIDE A MOTORCYCLE
INDUSTRY: MEDICAL LABORATORY SERVICES
NATURE OF JOB: FULL TIME
SALARY: KES-25,000.00 -30,000.00
JOB LOCATION: NAKURU
Our client, a Medical clinic based in Nakuru is seeking to recruit a mobile phlebotomist. The ideal candidate MUST have at least 2 years phlebotomy experience in a busy environment. Substantial experience in pediatric phlebotomy will be an added advantage
- Timely collection of biological specimens from clients at offices, clinics, homes, collection centres or the main laboratory.
- Labeling, packaging and timely transportation of biological specimens to the laboratory in accordance with good laboratory practice.
- Maintain adequate stock of phlebotomy supplies to ensure uninterrupted services.
- Attend to queries & demonstrate good public relations & customer care.
- Ensure safe disposal of bio-hazard waste
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity and follow-up.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to the Sales and Marketing head as well as the CEO.
- Phlebotomy certification
- Current valid driver’s /riding license
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Good organization and planning skills.
- Computer literate.
- Self-driven with high level of integrity & ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Prior experience as a mobile phlebotomist / customer care training / having worked in an accredited laboratory will be an added advantage
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to email@example.com
Interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis until the position is filled
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.