Pharmacist Job, Latest Medical Jobs,
Position: Pharmacist Job Group ‘M’- 2 posts
Nbr of posts: 10 POSTS
- Bachelor of Pharmacy Degree from an institution recognized by the Pharmacy and Poisons board;
- Successfully completed one (1) year internship from a recognized institution;
- Registration certificate by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board;
- Certificate in compute Application skills from a recognized institution.
- Screening prescriptions for legal validity, drug contraindications, drug interaction, appropriateness of dose, frequency and duration of dosing and patience convenience;
- Preparing and dispensing medicines according to good dispensing practices and counselling patients on use of medicine;
- Making extemporaneous preparations;
- Participating in ward rounds;
- Identify medicinal gaps and challenges;
- Maintaining a daily activity log book for recording all activities undertaken;
- Recommending Over The Counter (OTC) medicines to patients/clients with simple medical conditions and making necessary referrals;
- Making entries into the relevant inventory management records and registers.
How to Apply
Application forms can be accessed HERE and details of the vacancy on the particular vacancy. Applications should be submitted to the County Public Service Board offices on or before close of business on 2nd December, 2020 in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Murang’a County Public Service Board
P.O. Box 52-10200
Applicants from other Counties are encouraged to apply.
• Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
• Women, minorities and persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
• Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates, testimonials, clearance and other relevant documents in support of their applications.
• Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
Murang’a County Government is an equal opportunity employer