Petroleum Audit & Risk Management Assistant Director Job, Current Audit Job sin Kenya,
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR, PETROLEUM AUDIT AND RISK ANALYSIS – ONE (1)
POST – V/NO. 268/2020
Salary Scale: Ksh. 87,360- Ksh.121, 430 p.m. (CSG 7)
House Allowance: Ksh.16, 800 – 45,000p.m (depending on duty station)
Commuter Allowance: Ksh. 12,000p.m
Leave Allowance: As existing in the Civil Service
Annual Leave: 30 working days per financial year
Medical Cover: As provided by the government
Terms of Service: Permanent and Pensionable
For appointment to this grade, an officer must have: –
- served for a minimum period of eight (8) years and be currently serving at the grade of Senior Petroleum Audit and Risk Analyst, CSG 9 and above or in a comparable and relevant position in the wider public service;
- a Bachelors degree in any of the following disciplines: Commerce (Accounting option or Finance option), Business Administration (Accounting option) or equivalent qualifications from a university recognized in Kenya;
- a Part III of the Certified Public Accountant (CPA) examination or Part III of the Association for Certified Chartered Accountant (ACCA) or equivalent qualificationsfrom a recognized institution;
- be a Certified Information System Auditor (C.I.S.A.);
- been registered with relevant professional body; and
- demonstrated merit and ability as reflected in work performance and results.
Duties and Responsibilities
Duties and responsibilities at this level will include:-
- interpreting petroleum cost audit for sound audit principles and controls in line with the best practices of oil and gas industries;
- developing risk assessment and management framework for oil and gas projects;
- preparing and submitting audit reports;
- reporting on implementation of annual audit work plan;
- reviewing audit reports and verifying credibility of petroleum cost claims posted by licensed oil companies; and
- preparing oil and gas audit inspection programs.
How To Apply
Applications are invited from qualified persons for the positions shown below.
Interested and qualified persons are requested to make their applications ONLINE through the Commission website: www.publicservice.go.ke or jobs portal: www.psckjobs.go.ke
- Candidates should provide all the details requested for in the advertisement. It is an offence to include incorrect information in the application. Details of academic and professional certificates not obtained by closure of the advert should not be included.
- Only shortlisted and successful candidates will be contacted.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
- The Public Service Commission is committed to implementing the provisions of the Constitution – Chapter 232 (1) on fair competition and merit, representation of Kenyans diverse communities and affording equal employment opportunities to men and women, members of all ethnic groups and persons with disabilities. THEREFORE, PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES, THE MARGINALIZED AND THE MINORITIES ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be required to produce originals of their National Identity Card, academic and professional certificates and transcripts during interviews.
- It is a criminal offence to present fake certificates/documents.
- Serving officers shall be required to produce the original letter of appointment to their current substantive post during the interview.
- Those who applied earlier need not re-apply. Applications should reach the Commission on or before 29th September 2020 latest 5.00 pm (East African Time)