Search For Jobs Offers in Kenya
Personal Assistant Jobs, Administration Jobs 2020, Rama Homes Jobs
Position: Personal Assistant
We are looking to fill the position of a Personal Assistant who is highly motivated and self-driven individual to fill the position. The Personal Assistant will offer personalized secretarial and administrative functions in a well-organized and timely manner. The PA will work on a one-to-one basis on a broad range of tasks.
· Understands and communicates the company’s mission and objectives.
· Devising/maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
· screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
· Articulate in Organizing and maintaining director’s diaries and making appointments
· Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the director
· Carrying out background research and presenting findings
· Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
· Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring the Director is well prepared for meetings.
· Possess strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with staff, coworkers, and general public
· Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and other computer packages.
· Possess self-motivational skills in order to achieve goals without close supervision
· Strong organizational skills with good time management and planning skills
· Must be able to handle multiple duties in a fast-paced environment
· Manages with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of the organization. Minimum Requirements
· Manage and follow up on site managers in different construction sites
· Follow up with different suppliers on deliveries of building materials
· Good in handling pressures, analyzing and following up tasks
· has business management experience
· perfect in efillling
· can measure performances and good in evaluations
· can set targets on director’s behalf and has ability to follow me up in any means to achieve this targets
· Disciplined with some experience in ICT, Finance, Hr, sales, operations, logistics, construction and business development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates to send their CV to [email protected] On or before 11th May 2020.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter