Personal Assistant Jobs at Duma Works
Duma Works is recruiting a Personal Assistant to the Managing Director for a medium sized law firm in Nairobi.
Personal Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support, maintain records and generate reports with high level of integrity and discretion.
- Maintain the Managing Partner’s diary, book appointments and coordinate his meetings
- Coordinate travel arrangements for the Managing Partner.
- Exhibit strong problem-solving and research abilities and the flexibility to coordinate various functions.
- Utilize the IT skills and other electronic tools to prepare presentations.
- Research, compile and summarize information to respond to various inquiries from internal and external clients.
- Provide logistical support for the Managing Partner, corporate meetings and external events.
- Prepare the Managing Partner’s speech and drafting of both internal and external communications.
- Establishing and maintain proper record and archiving system for the Managing Partner’s office.
Qualifications for the Personal Assistant Job
- Experience: 2 years successfully worked with a CEO of a medium or large size company.
- Education Level: Be a University graduate with a bias in Business Administration and/or Public Relations.
- Knowledge: Corporate Administrative and Office Management Systems.
- Ability: To work independently, and support the Managing Partner’s business operations.
- Communication: Excellent public relations, written and spoken commanding English and Kiswahili.
- Personality: Self Managing / Confident / Professional.
- Other critical requirements: Proficiency in IT, excellent communication and report writing skills, ability to work long hours and under pressure in meeting strict deadlines.
- Preferred age is between 25 to 35 years.
- Need to be flexible to work on phone even over the weekend.
How to Apply
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to [email protected] marking the subject as “3025”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 3025 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 08 September 2017
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.