Personal Assistant Job at Sheer Logic
Sheer Logic is looking to engage a dynamic, high calibre Personal Assistant with the below qualities:
Personal Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Organise, manage and run the Directors Office to include filter of incoming visitors, correspondence, emails and telephone calls, highlighting urgent and priority matters requiring the Director’s attention;
- Draft, type and dispatch memoranda, acknowledge letters and responses to correspondence, and follow up with relevant action officers;
- Proof read routine documents prepared for the Director’s signature in consultation with originating officers;
- Prepare various reports for Director’s Office including creation of spreadsheets, charts, databases, and application of relevant software;
- Draft correspondence, speeches, presentations, and announcements from the Director’s Office;
- Schedule meetings between the Director and key stakeholders within and outside the company and effectively manage the diary;
- Draft agendas, compile and distribute relevant documents and briefings, take minutes and maintain records for the Director’ meetings;
- Prepare Board Papers on time in collaboration with other departments and stakeholders;
- Maintain and manage Executive Director action log across all organization engagements both internal and external;
- Compile, schedule and prioritise engagements, appointments, invitations, and other requests for weekly dairy meetings;
- Make travel arrangements for the Director, coordinating flights, accommodation and other itinerary specifics;
- Coordinate logistics and documentation for visiting delegations; and
- Provide administrative support to the Director including preparation of administrative forms and processing of requests.
Qualifications for the Personal Assistant Job
- A Bachelor’s degree in Management, Business Administration, Office Management Secretarial Studies, Communication, Public Relations or related disciplines;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as Executive or Administrative Assistant to a Director, Chief Executive Officer or Chief of Party preferably of an international, multicultural organisation;
- Advanced Information technology skills including word, excel, access, PowerPoint Ms outlook; and
- Highly developed analytical skills with ability to prepare, analyse and interpret data and reports.
How To Apply
Kindly send your CV to [email protected] by 28th August 2017. Subject head should read “Personal Assistant”
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.