Personal Assistant Jobs at Jofar Systems LTD
JOFAR SYSTEMS LTD is an ICT firm especializing in Information Technology Management: Consultation & Support; Business solutions; Systems Development and Data Management (creation, Security and Maintenance).
The company envisions a Boundless ICT integrated Society in Providing customer-centered Solutions in Software Develovement, Integrated Security, Business consultancy, Networking and genuine branded hardware for both private and public organizations worldwide.
It’s in line with the above vision and mission that we are looking for a highly confident, innovative, self-driven candidate in their abilities to fill in the position of Personal Assistant.
The Personal Assistant will be in charge of handling the CEO’s activities, Schedules, taking minutes during meetings, drafting reports and Conducting research on behalf of the CEO.
She must be capable and confident to commision work without much supervison.
Her main roll is to support the CEO in his effort to reach the targets and deliver on his Strategic goals.
Personal Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Reading, monitoring and responding to the CEO’s emails
- Answering calls and handling queries
- Preparing conrespondance
- Liaising with staff and clients
- Managing the CEO’s diary
- Organizing travel and preparing travel itineraries
- Attending meetings on CEO’s behalf
- Taking dictation
- Planning, organizing and managing events
- Attending event’s as the CEO’s representative
- Preparing presentations
- Preparing meeting agendas
- Managing and filing documents related to the CEO’s office.
- Good organisational and time management skills;
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills;
- A deep understanding of economics and of the legislation relating to financial services
- High level of computer literacy , including understanding of databases, spreadsheets and statistical analysis software, as specialised software may be used
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Honesty and reliability;
- Flexibility and adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks and to work extra hours to meet deadlines;
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues.
- Excellent in numbers
- Ability to arrange travel, visas and accommodation; taking notes or dictation at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations;
- Ability to use statistical techniques and mathematical skills to assess the probability of an event and its financial consequences.
- The ability to research, digest, analyse and present material clearly and concisely;
- Problem-solving ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to clearly explain complex statistics and technical details
- The ability to work under pressure, less supervision and to tight deadlines;
Requirements for the Personal Assistant Job
- Bachelor’s Degree in Actuarial Science or related discipline.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related discipline.
- At least one year requirements in field of Economics, Acturial Science or Business Administration.
How to Apply
Send a cover Letter, CV and copies of Academic certificates to [email protected]
Kindly read carefully, understand the duties, responsibilities, requirements and skills required then assess yourself as qualified candidate before sending your application !
Deadline for Applying:
Friday, 25th August 2017 at 5:00pm
Monday, 28th of August 2017
Only Short listed candidates will be contacted for the interview.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.