Personal Assistant Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi, Lee & Myles Jobs
Our client is one of the leading FMCG Manufacturers. They seek to hire a highly talented and experienced person in the role of Personal Assistant.
Salary: Ksh 60,000 – 80,000
Reports to: Directly to the Vice Chairman
Purpose of the position
To perform a variety of administrative tasks and support the Vice Chairman, and to serve as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to his office.
- To act as a first point of contact: dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- To manage diaries and organize meetings and appointments, often controlling access to the VC.
- To book and arrange travel, transport and accommodation.
- To remind the Vice Chairman of important tasks and deadlines.
- To type, compile and prepare reports, presentations and correspondence.
- To manage databases and filing systems.
- To implement and maintain procedures/administrative systems.
- To liaise with staff, suppliers and clients.
- To collate and file expenses.
- To carry out miscellaneous tasks to support the VC.
- 2 – 3 Years’ experience in similar or related role
- University degree preferably in communications, technology, business or other relevant specialty.
- Discretion and trustworthiness: will often be party to confidential information
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Organizational skills and the ability to multitask
- Ability to be proactive and take initiative
- Tact and diplomacy
- Knowledge of standard software packages and the ability to learn company-specific software if required.
How to Apply
If you possess qualifications highlighted here, please send your application to [email protected] clearly quoting “PERSONAL ASSISTANT” on the email subject line. Applications should reach us on or before 25th May, 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.