Head of Marketing & Customer Success Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs,
- Our client seeks to recruit the Head of Marketing & Customer Success.
- He/she will be a key member of the management team, developing and implementing marketing strategies which will strengthen the businesses
position in the market place, building sustainable growth.
- The role of – B2B Marketing Director / Head of Marketing will require a passion for technology and it’s capacity to have a positive social impact.
You will have responsibility for:
- The development of the long-term company marketing strategy, with an emphasis on achieving B2B sales growth, market penetration and cost-effective customer acquisition
- The development and implementation of a winning Lead Generation strategy
- Lead and execute on the delivery of impactful marketing content including webinars, conferences, direct email, eBooks, infographics, customer wins, case studies, videos
- Leverage marketing automation technology and incorporate digital marketing into lead generation including SEO optimized pages, PPC and
Social Media ads
- Take ownership of the business’ reputation and recognition; including brand, PR and communications
- Working closely with the Sales Team; enabling them to meet their objectives
- Working closely with Product Team; to define marketing strategies for new and existing products
- Continual market reviews, consumer trends and the activities of competitors
- Work with major partners in conjunction with Partner & Customer Success Teams to deliver joint lead generation campaigns
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Former SaaS Marketing experience is a must.
- 3+ years of related work experience, preferably in a startup environment
- 2+ years in a B2B SaaS marketing leadership role, with experience hiring and managing high performing teams
- Full stack marketing understanding, majors in either product marketing
- Have designed, crafted and organized integrated campaigns such as webinars, email marketing, digital across the entire customer lifecycle
- A right and left-brained thinker; you’re as comfortable with a technical piece of content as you are creative brand work
- Demonstrated experience and comfort owning a revenue and pipeline number; thrive in an outcome focused environment
- Passionate and pro-active: a driven, self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team.
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills, you love to write and thrive on camera, as well as behind the scenes
- Customer onboarding, training, and support
- Making customers aware of resources such as knowledgebase articles, tutorials, how-to videos and webinars
- Gathering customer feedback and sharing it internally to improve the product and/or establish better Customer Support practices
- Analyzing customer data and helping them discover aspects of the product that are most beneficial to them
- Carrying out periodic health checks to avoid churn
- Firefighting during account escalations
- Account management and renewals
- Keeping customers updated on changes to the product they’re using, new features and new products they might find useful
- Encouraging customer advocacy through internal surveys, external reviews, case studies, testimonials, and referrals
- Upselling and cross-selling through review of customers’ progress
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to send CVs to [email protected] by 30th April 2021 Clearly indicate the job title on the email subject.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.