Barman Job, Hotel Jobs Kenya 2022,
Our client an Italian fine dining restaurant in Nairobi is seeking to hire a Barman.
- Interact with customers, take orders for drinks and snacks.
- Plan and present bar menu.
- Serve snacks and drinks to the customer.
- Check identification of the guest to make sure they meet age requirements for purchase of alcohol and tobacco products.
- Mix drinks, cocktails and other bar beverages as ordered and in compliance with hotel standard drink recipes.
- Arrange bottles and glasses to make attractive displays.
- Ability to sell or influence others for up selling and suggestive selling.
- Provide recommendations and suggestions to guests for choosing drinks and snacks.
- Serve customers in a friendly manner.
- Maintain a clean working area.
- Maintain liquor inventory and consumption.
- Collect payment for drinks served and balance all receipts.
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Any other duty assigned by the restaurant
- Degree/Diploma in hotel management/ hospitality/business related course
- At least 2 years of experience in the same position
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrate positive attitude all the time
- Must have the food handlers certificate
- Good customer service skills
How to apply
Interested candidates meeting the above criteria should forward a cover letter; detailed Curriculum Vitae to: [email protected]. Please indicate ‘Barman’ on the subject of the email.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.