Accounts Clerk Job, Accounting Kenya Jobs March,
PCEA Kikuyu Hospital, one of the leading Mission Hospitals, works to promote the well-being of all people through provision of affordable, comprehensive health care services while witnessing the Love of Christ Through Healing. We provide specialized services in: – Ophthalmic, Orthopedic and Dental, as well as General Medical services.
The Hospital is soliciting for qualified applicants for the position of Accounts Clerk..
- O Level certificate
- Must have at least CPA Part I
- Minimum of two years relevant experience
- Good organizational and reporting skills
- Ability to meet set deadlines
- Should demonstrate high level of compassion, integrity, commitment, professionalism, stewardship and God-fearing.
- Good Conduct Certificate.
- Receives cash, cheques, M-Pesa and point of sales for fees charges, and any other revenue.
- Issues receipts upon confirmation of correctness of the amount received.
- Ensures that cheques, coins and notes received are authentic.
- Reconciliation of revenue received with the shift report on daily basis.
- Prints and issues credit slips for cooperate clients.
- Clears patients for discharge upon payment of final bill.
- Billing of consultation fees for inpatients and account paying clients.
How to Apply
For more details and how to apply, visit the hospital website.
Application deadline will be on 7th April 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.