Our Client in the Dairy industry is urgently seeking to recruit a Payable Accountant to join their dedicated team.
- Prepare monthly ageing analysis for Account Payable for the group of companies.
- Submit analysis to the Finance Management team on a monthly basis.
- Preparation of payments on basis of due suppliers and getting approval from Finance Controller for go ahead.
- Checking of reconciliations for all the group of companies.
- Reconcile creditor’s statements with the ledger to identify any variances.
- Getting cheques to be written for all companies after approval from Director.
- Follow up for creditor statements and missing invoices on monthly basis.
- Follow up for credit notes from suppliers for disputed items and prices as well as wrong invoicing.
- Ensuring cheques are collected by creditors.
- Checking and reporting on daily outgoing cheques for creditors.
- Responding to suppliers queries and follow up with them to ensure our ledgers are correct.
- Annual audit preparation.
- Any other work assigned by the Finance Management.
- A Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) Degree or related field/ or at-least CPA 3 qualification.
- Must have above 2 years’ experience in a busy working environment.
- Must be detailed oriented and possess good communication skills.
- Must be proficient in QuickBooks
How To Apply
If qualified kindly send your CV to [email protected] clearly indicating “Payable Accountant” on the subject line by 18th January 2019.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.