International Accounting Internship Job, Kenyan NGO Jobs 2022,
Description of internship project:
In general, the Kenya Country Program is interested in rolling out a robust Internship program for several reasons. Since we believe that there are mutual benefits in any internship, it is our desire that we would like to highlight the potential benefits of a well-structured internship program.
PATH Kenya is seeking an intern to support the accounting team in:
- Account Reconciliations and Clean up of old Outstanding items
- Support of 2 Country offices
- Month End /Quarter close
- Support External and Internal Audits
This internship is designed to provide a practical work experience to continuing students or recent graduates from a finance and accounting program.
Benefit to Intern:
The intern will:
- Expand their knowledge in accounting .
- Gain Working knowledge of global accounting operations in the NGO sector
- Gain exposure in accounting systems (unit 4/Blackline/Salesforce) that will further enhance their knowledge and skills
- Develop usage of Microsoft office suit (Advanced excel)
Internship’s goals and learning objectives:
- Accounting Skills/ERP Systems
- Advanced Excel skills
- INGO exposure
- Teamwork/Communication skills
Assist the IAS Team with:
- Account Reconciliations
- Month/Quarter end close
- Vendor creation
- Registration of transactions
- Support of country offices and other IAS Team members
Learning outcomes (how the Intern’s performance will be evaluated):
Using performance evaluation tools available at PATH after every 3 months
Applicant should be a graduate of/ Graduating with an Accounting/Finance degree/Computer skills/Excel usage
How to Apply
Must have legal authorization to work in Kenya
PATH Kenya is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.