Pastry Supervisor Job, Hotel Jobs 2020,
Our Client is a multinational Pastry producer and seller. They have reopened a number of franchise outlets in the country. They are seeking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated and diligent bakery sales team members to join their unique bakery team. This role requires candidates to be energetic and promote good customer service with familiar and unfamiliar faces
Reports to: Reporting to the Pastry Supervisor.
The Pastry Customer Service Attendant is to support in the production and sales quality of bakery-pastry products with outstanding service ability and demonstrated interest in food production, customers and colleagues. The job requires multitasking.
- Responsible of baking following the detailed procedure of the type of products to be baked, with an eye for perfection.
- Responsible of preparing all ingredients to be used for sandwiches and for baking.
- Merchandizing, presenting all products according to the guidelines appropriate for the time of the day. Making sure all products are appetizing, visible and enticing.
- Verifying the total cleanliness of all the displays.
- Preparing food (sandwiches, panini, filled croissants among others) and drinks (coffee, tea) according to the needs of customers and the need to refill the displays while ensuring speed and accurate and maintaining quality and food safety standards.
- Cashiering: Responsible in welcoming customers, providing advice or recommendations; operating cash registers, and other electronics; accepting payments, ensuring all prices and quantities are accurate and providing a receipt to every customer, bagging or wrapping purchases. Follow all store procedures regarding coupons, gift cards; maintaining a clean workspace. Submitting sales and cash reports at each shift.
- Conduct inventories with accuracy and discipline at intervals indicated by the procedures. Plan the inventory needs and place orders accordingly in order to never miss a sale and provide the customers with the full menu. Receive and verify goods on arrival for quality and quantity, as indicated in the procedures. Clean and organize the cold room and storage spaces to have it tidy at all times.
- Maintaining the quality and food safety standards and undertaking light cleaning after each preparation and deep cleaning after each shift.
- Past experience in customer service roles.
- A Certificate from a reputable hospitality institution
- A diploma or a degree from a reputable hospitality institution added advantage.
- Bakery-pastry products knowledge and experience required
- Sense of service;
- Dynamic and smiling;
- Right motivation;
- Positive attitude,
- Rigorous and willingness to serve.
Skills and Abilities
- Ability to follow processes; ability to be versatile; app savvy
- Ability to lift 20 lbs consistently
- Long periods of standing and walking
- Frequent bending and twisting
Job requires employee to work a variety of shifts including mornings, days, evenings, Employees will be exposed to cold temperatures when accessing the cold room. Job also requires employee to work with challenging customers and/or situations.
How to Apply
Qualified and Interested applicants should send their detailed CV, indicating their current and expected salaries to firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 5.pm 27th November, 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
“Our client embraces equal opportunity for all”