The PSP is a Technology Solution Seller building relationships with C-Suite business and practice management executives sharing a compelling practice building vision leading to partners investing in building new practices based on Microsoft’s technologies. As a solution specialist, you will lead partner resources to advance the sales process and achieve/exceed solution sales for Dynamics 365. You will help partner resources evaluate customer’s applications, recommend solutions that meet customer requirements, remove roadblocks to deployment and drive customer satisfaction.
- Sales Orchestrator: Develop and maintain customer account plans for all the accounts in your designated territory which includes white space analysis, current customer solution and technology footprint/landscape, customer pains, competitive landscape, and industry trends. Leads cross-team orchestration with sales counterparts through the first mile, ensuring partners are ready before passing the baton for future Co-selling.
- Solution Mapping: Builds internal contacts across account sales teams to learn about customer solution needs Feeds knowledge from Sales Planning into Capacity Planning and Solution Mapping, sharing insights about customer solution needs and opportunities to build new practices
- Partner Alignment: identifies partners that have the knowhow, entrepreneurship, agility, IP to capitalize on new practice building and sales opportunities
- Perfect Pitcher: Delivers impactful insight led pitches to partner C-Suite executives that reframe the way partners think about how a Microsoft Solution Area can help partners build profitable practices and new solutions of significance
- Perfect Pitcher: Utilizes partner ready solution area pitches on the market and practice building opportunity to partners C-level executives, and contributes to the technical development plan leveraging the OCP Services Framework
- Compete: Engages with partner development roles as the Solution Area specialist with competition platform knowledge to pitch Microsoft solution area Technical capabilities and how it competes in capabilities and partner profitability with our key competitors.
- Sales Challenger: Has the mentality of a Sales Challenger able to share provocative insights that create constructive tension in order to guide partner practice building decisions towards Microsoft
- Story Teller: Able to share the stories that sit behind world-class examples of partners who have built disruptive and market leading new practices based on specific Solutions Areas
- Value Creator: Lays out the business case for investing in building a new practice using data/charts to reveal the costs and the magnitude of the partner opportunity gaining commitment to invest
- Solution Prototyping: Working closely with other technical roles champions hackathons, POCs, ADS sessions with partners doing rapid prototyping of solutions to prove the business case
- Enablement Planning: Inputs into the partners enablement Plan leading with insights about customer targeting, selling and on-boarding, to drive sales and consumption of the partners Microsoft technology-based solution.
- Deep understanding of digital transformation business drivers, cloud platforms, emerging computing trends and their impact on partner practice building opportunities.
- 10+ years of related experience in technology solutions/practice development, Cloud / Infrastructure technologies. Knowledge of MS platform preferable, project management, technical Sales and technical account management.
- Proven track record of building deep sales relationships with CXOs and practice building executives in ISV, MSP, CD and SIs
- Inclusive and collaborative – driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
- Strong partner relationship management and solution selling skills
- Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small technical audiences.
- Certified as a Sales Challenger and Social Seller with an SSI score in the highest quartile of role/profession
- Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with partners, BGs, Field leadership.
- Proven consultative sales solution skills, including the ability to articulate a clear, concise return on investment value statement.
- Strong time management skills – able to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative, and team-oriented environment
- Business and/or Technical BS degree, MBA preferred.
How to Apply
Apply here for the Partner Solutions Job
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.