Research Officer Job, Accountant Job, Public Communications Officer III Job, Clerk Assistant Job, Legal Counsel Job, Parliamentary Service Commission Jobs,
Looking for jobs? The Parliamentary Service Commission is currently hiring. Apply for their vacancies today before time runs out.
1. Research Officer III Job
- i. Providing of non-partisan professional research assistance and analysis to Members, Committees and staff of Parliament;
- Have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university in a specialized discipline including Economics, Finance, Agriculture, Environmental Sciences, Sociology, Political Science, International Trade/Commerce and other Science-related fields;
Apply for the Research Officer Job here.
2. Accountant III Job
- Verification of payment vouchers in accordance with the laid down rules and regulations;
- Have passed Part III of the Certified Public Accountants (CPA) Kenya Examination or any other acceptable professional accountancy qualification.
Apply for the Accountant Job here.
3. Public Communications Officer III Job
- Coordinating all public relations-related activities including publishing of brochures, handbooks, flyers etc;
- Have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Public Relations and Media Communication or any other relevant field; and ii. Be competent in the use of IT as a working tool.
Apply for the Public Communications Officer Job here.
4. Clerk Assistant III Job
- Planning and carrying out the functions of more than one sector of a division within the Clerk’s Chambers;
- Possess a degree in Social Sciences, that is, either in Government, Political Science, History, Sociology, Public Policy, International Relations, Economics, Public Administration, Law, Business Administration, Management Sciences, Communication Studies or Education, among other related disciplines from a university recognized in Kenya;
Apply for the Clerk Assistant Job here.
5. Legal Counsel II Job
- Drafting of amendments to Bills to be proposed to the House by any Member of Parliament or any Committee of Parliament;
- Have a Bachelor of Laws degree;
Apply for the Legal Counsel Job here.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.