Sales Executive Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs,
SALES EXECUTIVE JOB DESCRIPTION
Company: Predictive Analytical Resources Limited (PARL), Nairobi. Kenya
Supporting clients in enhancing their efficiency with data analysis and statistics in Kenya and the East and Central African region. We aid customers use data and analytical resources to make the best decisions.
- Responsible for client sourcing, sale and upselling of company products to clients within specified geographic territories.
- Travel to prospective locations to establish leads, introduce products or maintain the relationship of an existing customer account as well as customer service and tele sales.
- Prospect for email marketing solution chances with relevant target clients
- Conduct cold calls to prospective clients and set appointments.
- Qualify prospects as per sales plan, budget and decision making.
- Offer products and services to qualified clients through demos.
- Handle sales process from prospecting through to closing/ completion of process.
- Build and document sales activities in company software and document activities.
- Engage in training meetings on product development and updates.
- Coordinate with management team to enhance sales presentation.
- Meet productivity metrics as per management team’s directions.
- Handle customer presentation, quotes, RFIs and RFQs.
- Focus on horizontal markets and handle key prospects relationships.
- Run demos for prospects, develop presentations and adapt sales collateral.
- A high degree of personal motivation and drive to achieve personal and professional goals
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to create business relationships
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Possess good client interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver results
- Experience in sales channeling lead/prospect- client conversions
Qualifications and Experience
- 2-4 years working experience in ICT/ IT / Related Industry
- Degree/Diploma in sales and marketing or professional papers related to this field
- A solid understanding of SPSS software packages will be an advantage
- Ability to prospect, negotiate and convince a client to purchase
- Fluency in English and Swahili (Written and Spoken)
- Job based in Nairobi, Kenya
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, Erp systems.
- Demonstrated history of achieving sales target
How To Apply
Email your resume to [email protected]
Please include a cover letter in the body of the email and also include your current and expected remuneration in your application
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.