Paediatrician Job, Latest Medical Jobs,
The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu is an institution of the Aga Khan Health Service, Kenya, which is an Agency of the Aga Khan Development Network. The hospital is part of a network of health facilities, which includes Hospitals and Outreach Health Facilities across East Africa. The Aga Khan Hospital is in an exciting growth phase and has attained acknowledgment of its quality by achieving ISO 9001:2015 certification, ISO 15189:2012 accreditation for laboratory services, SafeCare level 5 accreditation and is at advanced stage of attaining Joint Commission International Accreditation. The Aga Khan Hospital, Kisumu has outreach Health Services at Kisii, Kakamega, Kitale, Bungoma, Kericho, Kibuye-Kisumu, West End- Kisumu, Busia, Homa – Bay, Kapsabet, Migori, Bomet and Narok. The hospital is seeking to attract interested and qualified applicants to fill the position listed below:
RESIDENT PAEDIATRICIAN – KISII MEDICAL CENTRE
Vacancy no: AKHK/MDP/002
The successful candidate will provide quality paediatrics services to both outpatients and inpatients. He / She will be expected to be an active member of the health care team in the Kisii Medical Centre that promotes patient safety, clinical quality and contribute to the continuing professional development programs of the hospital.
- Med in Paediatrics from a recognized institution.
- Must be registered/licensed by the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board.
- At least two years of post-graduate work experience.
- Knowledge of PALS and experience in Neonatology will be an added advantage.
- Excellent PR and communication skills.
How to Apply
- Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae with position title and vacancy number on the subject line, including names and contacts of three references, current and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 14th November 2020.
- The email subject line MUST include position title and Vacancy number being applied for e.g. “INFECTIOUS DISEASE SPECIALIST AKHK/IDS/004”
- Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, medical examination, or any fee)
“Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”