Art & Design Teacher Job, Current Kenyan Teaching Jobs 2022,
About the job
An exciting opportunity to work within a vibrant and dynamic International School in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, which boasts both the International Baccalaureate and local educational systems.
About Oxbridge International School
We have 200+ employees so far working with us and 30+ of them are expats. There is a strong commitment to the on-going professional training of all staff and for providing leadership development at all levels. You can find videos of the school on Youtube and get the idea of the school, facilities and the team. Brilliant opportunity to save money, as the cost of living in Tashkent is very cheap.
Very competitive package is provided.
Main duties and responsibilities of the job:
- Collaboratively planning, preparing and delivering differentiated lessons
- Assessing and reporting student progress
- Responsible for student welfare and pastoral development of the class group
- Maintaining the learning environment of the classroom and managing resources
- Organizing and taking part in school events, trips, and extra-curricular activities
- Line management of the teaching assistant
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience
- The ability to differentiate and deliver conceptual, engaging and inquiry-based lessons
- Familiarity and experience with collaborative planning and a team-teaching approach
How to Apply