Outspan Hospital Oncology Nurse Kenya Jobs
Oncology Nurse Jobs, Nursing Jobs 2021,
Position: Oncology Nurse
- Receive, register and record patients and record their personal data and prepare them to be seen and examined by the oncologists in the oncology unit of the hospital. ‘
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments to patients and monitor their conditions and progress and reevaluate treatments as necessary in the oncology unit of the hospital.
- Support the oncologists to administer treatment and other medical procedures and prepare patients for oncology surgical operations and other medical procedures in the cancer unit of the hospital.
- Monitor patients’ progress and response to medication and other therapies after oncology surgical operations and other medical procedures in the hospital.
- High National Diploma in Oncology nursing
- Registered and Licensed with the Nursing Council of Kenya
- 3-5 years’ work experience
How to apply
Applicants should submit hard copies of their applications, Curriculum Vitae and Testimonials by 18th March 2021 to:
The Human Resources Manager,
The Outspan Hospital,
P.O. Box 2058 – 10100, Nyeri, Kenya.
Tel: 0722 696901
Email: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter