ENT Clinical Officer Job, Latest Medical Jobs,
Position: ENT Clinical Officer
- Diagnosis and treatment diseases of ear, nose, and throat
- Consult with patients to determine the appropriate course of treatment
- Support specialized ENT surgical services and services delivery in the surgery department of the hospital ensuring that they meet the expected standards of quality, quantity and compliance
- Keep inventory and attention to proper care & maintenance of special equipment’s within the ENT Outpatient facility.
- Monitor and evaluate progress and achievement of the ENT services
- High National Diploma in Clinical Medicine, ENT specialization
- Registered and Licensed with the Clinical Officer’s Council
- 3-5 years’ work experience
How to apply
Applicants should submit hard copies of their applications, Curriculum Vitae and Testimonials by 18th March 2021 to:
The Human Resources Manager,
The Outspan Hospital,
P.O. Box 2058 – 10100, Nyeri, Kenya.
Tel: 0722 696901
Email: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.