Vehicle Salesman Job, Current Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Selling company brands and packaging through effective interaction with customers without discrimination leading to consistent and profitable growth in sales revenue.
Reporting to the Sales Supervisor.
- Ensure all brands/SKUS are loaded on truck daily before trucking out
- Sell all brands and packaging to all customers without discrimination and achieve his volume/value target.
- To go to trade will all required selling tools and DRAR Fully completed per call for the day
- To merchandise all products while selling in all outlets
- To always sell within assigned out e.g. fridges, posters. POS assets and reports any related non compliance
- Ensuring excellent service to the counter customers
- Ensuring good customer rapport while gathering market intelligence
- Cash/stock reconciliation
- Proper understanding, tracking and communicating Business programs to customers.
- Maintain an accurate customer database to expand the market coverage.
- Ensuring proper maintenance and cleanliness of tools assigned i.e. phones and ETR machine.
- Gather market intelligence
- Stakeholder management
- Communication of business information to clients e.g. price change, changes on brands
- Advising customers on stocking levels as well as SKU mix
- Maintaining a conducive and a clean working environment
- Maintain product freshness through proper handling and strict practice of FIFO
- Adhering to company operating rules and procedures
- Any other may be added to you at the discretion of the management.
Qualifications and Skills
- Diploma, sales and Marketing or related course
- Any other relevant professional qualification
- Holder of driving license
- Strong organizational, planning and time management skills
- Excellent communication, and negotiation skills
- Positive attitude, self motivation and the ability to make work environment fun.
- Self-confidence, selling and negotiation skills
Kindly send your CV and cover letter detailing your experience, qualification, current remuneration and expectation for the job to [email protected] clearly indicating the job title as the subject.
While we thank all applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline: 5th February 2021
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.