Orthopedic Technologist Job, Medical Jobs November 2020,
Position: Orthopedic Technologist – KUTRRH/GATHA/ORTPT/013
Nbr of posts: 2 POSTS
At Gatundu Level 5 Hospital, an Annex of Kenyatta University Teaching Referral and Research Hospital, we seek to engage qualified staff for the positions listed below. Applicants must demonstrate diligence, commitment and a positive attitude.
The Orthopedic Technologists’ job exists to formulate, interpret, implement, evaluate and review orthopaedic policies, guidelines, standards and procedures.
- Documenting of patients history and
- Taking measurements involving tape and plaster
- Fabricating and assembling prosthetic/orthotic devices and other orthopaedic
- Assessing patients’
- Preparing and fitting orthopaedic
- Verifying and maintaining information relating to
- Maintaining records of
- Designing the orthopaedic
- Ordering and maintaining records of
- Participating in developing quality
- Ensuring maintenance, repair and replacement of the
- Undertake research on orthopaedic techniques and
- Diploma in Orthopaedic Technology from a recognized
- Higher Diploma in Orthopaedic Technology or its equivalent a recognized
- Registration with the National Association Orthopedics of
- Proficiency in computer
- Knowledge of relevant
- Knowledge of professional standards.
- Proven track record of research and training in a reputable
- At least two years working experience as an Orthopedic Technologists’ in a reputable health
How to Apply
If your background and competencies match the specifications of any of the posts above, please apply online via: www.kutrrh.go.ke/careers OR send hard copies of your Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Filled Application Form ONLY to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital
P.O. Box 7674 – 00100 GPO Nairobi Kenya
For all applications, please indicate the subject as follows: JOB APPLICATION – [JOB REFERENCE NUMBER]. Please note that you have to attach the Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Filled Application Form when you apply online via the portal.
The deadline for the receipt of all applications is 1st December 2020. Detailed job descriptions can be accessed on the Kenya University Teaching, Referral and Research Hospital careers portal: www.kutrrh.go.ke
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All shortlisted candidates must fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, including;
- Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (for University graduates only)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the KRA
- Clearance from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission
- A report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau
Please take note that all communication to potential candidates is specifically through official email/ telephone.
Any form of canvassing will lead to immediate disqualification.
KUTRRH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
YOUTH, WOMEN AND PEOPLE LIVING WITH DISABILITY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.