Orthodontist Job Mombasa County 2021
Orthodontist Job, Latest Medical Jobs,
MEDICAL SPECIALIST I – ORTHODONTIST
- Performing specific dental procedures;
- Being on call to review and manage dental health patients;
- Undertaking Medical legal duties;
- Conducting outreach community oral health services;
- Referring complex cases;
- Educating and creating awareness of preventing of oral diseases and dental health;
- Maintaining up-to-date dental health patients records and bio data;
- Supervising, training and coaching dental interns and students;
- Ensuring dental health reports are prepared and submitted promptly;
- Coordinating preparation of annual work plans and ensuring they are adhered to;
- Coordinating capacity building and deployment of dental personnel.
- Served as an Assistant Director Dental/ Dental Specialist II for a minimum
- period of three (3) years;
- Bachelors of Dental Surgery degree from a recognized institution by Medical
- Practitioners and Dentist Board
- Master’s degree in the relevant field recognized by Medical Practitioners and
- Dentist Board institution,
- Be a Registered member of the relevant Regulatory Board;
- Certificate of current Annual Retention;
- Certificate in Computer Application Skills from a recognized institution;
- Demonstrated a high degree of professional competence and administrative
- capability in the management of health services in a large health institution.
How to Apply
Click here to apply for the job
Applications closing date is 20th January 2021 at 4:30 p.m.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter