Community Oral Health Officers Job, Latest Medical Jobs,
Position: Community Oral Health Officers – KUTRRH/GATHA/COHO/012
Nbr of posts: 2 POSTS
At Gatundu Level 5 Hospital, an Annex of Kenyatta University Teaching Referral and Research Hospital, we seek to engage qualified staff for the positions listed below. Applicants must demonstrate diligence, commitment and a positive attitude.
The Community Oral Health Officers’ job exists to formulate, review and interpret occupational therapy policies, procedures, standards and guidelines.
- Participating in oral health demonstrations, exhibitions and giving lectures to communities and schools.
- Collecting data for fluoride testing in water samples,
- Analyzing, interpreting results, and advising the relevant authorities
- Diagnosis and treatment of common dental
- Temporary and permanent dental restorations, reducing simple fractures of jaws,
- Managing oral health clinics by organizing and scheduling clinic days, patient flows and
- Supervising students/interns on
- Ordering dental materials, equipment and instruments for use in the hospitals/clinics.
- Diploma in Community Oral Health from a recognized
- Post-basic Certificate in either Epidemiology, Health Education, Medical Education, Community Dentistry, Conservative Dentistry, Periodontology, Orthodontics/Paedontics or an equivalent qualification from a recognized institution is an added
- Knowledge of relevant
- Knowledge of professional
- Proven track record of research and training in a reputable
- At least two years working experience as a Community Oral Health Officers’ in a reputable health facility.
How to Apply
If your background and competencies match the specifications of any of the posts above, please apply online via: www.kutrrh.go.ke/careers OR send hard copies of your Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Filled Application Form ONLY to the address below:
The Chief Executive Officer
Kenyatta University Teaching, Referral & Research Hospital
P.O. Box 7674 – 00100 GPO Nairobi Kenya
For all applications, please indicate the subject as follows: JOB APPLICATION – [JOB REFERENCE NUMBER]. Please note that you have to attach the Application Letter, Curriculum Vitae and Filled Application Form when you apply online via the portal.
The deadline for the receipt of all applications is 1st December 2020. Detailed job descriptions can be accessed on the Kenya University Teaching, Referral and Research Hospital careers portal: www.kutrrh.go.ke
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
All shortlisted candidates must fulfill the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010, including;
- Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
- Clearance Certificate from the Higher Education Loans Board (for University graduates only)
- Tax Compliance Certificate from the KRA
- Clearance from Ethics & Anti-Corruption Commission
- A report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau
Please take note that all communication to potential candidates is specifically through official email/ telephone.
Any form of canvassing will lead to immediate disqualification.
KUTRRH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
YOUTH, WOMEN AND PEOPLE LIVING WITH DISABILITY ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY.