Communication Manager Job, Latest Communication Jobs In Kenya,
The Strategic Sales Communications organization requires an experienced and skilled digital communications manager to support our services and partner communications and advance the team’s digital content strategy. You will develop and drive the communications for our EMEA Applications strategic programmes and create valuable digital assets, content and communications for our Sales representatives. Your role will also include the governance and Applications content management of the EMEA Hub – a new centralised digital platform which enables users to locate the information they need for their roles and our customers in as few steps as possible.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Services and Partners Communications Director and the Strategic Programmes Leader to develop and execute a cross-regional, multi-channel communications strategy for internal audiences and external customers.
- Collaborate with the Strategic Sales Communications team and content providers, to deliver on the programme’s communication strategy; leveraging their specific skills and expertise – from ideation to planning, implementation and reporting.
- Help all audiences connect the value of the programmes initiatives, resources and results with the EMEA Applications strategy to drive continued engagement.
- Develop targeted digital assets and content for different channels including announcements, blog posts, presentations, templates, images, infographics, portal content, videos, references and collateral.
- Lead the content strategy, management and governance of Applications content for the EMEA Hub. Influencing and collaborating with content owners to provide the best user value and experience.
- Promote the EMEA Hub to drive audience engagement and respond to changing priorities, strategies and requests to keep platform and content relevant.
- Be a trusted advisor and brand advocate in digital communications opportunities, channels and best practices.
- Take on additional tasks and assignments outside of your primary responsibilities to support increased demand during key periods.
- Align your working day in order to support regional requirements on occasions (e.g., attend/facilitate certain calls outside of standard working hours).
- 5+ years of experience in managing communications projects and creating content for both digital and traditional channels
- Ability to operate at all levels and influence multiple stakeholders
- Excellent project management skills
- Organized with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and deliver to tight deadlines
- Knowledge in executing brand communications
- Confident to work as a team and independently, driving projects from ideation to completion and reporting back on the results
- Ability to switch between “detailed” and “big picture” thinking
- Creative mindset, developing design concepts to complement the content
- Strong proofreading and copy-editing skills
- Advanced MS Office skills (PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Basic HTML knowledge is desirable
- Experience in a fast-paced IT environment is desirable
- Photoshop/InDesign/Illustrator skills are highly desirable but not essential
- Additional spoken and written language is highly desirable but not essential
- Advanced qualification in marketing, digital media, communications or another relevant field
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.