Content Writers Job, Communication Jobs April 2021,
Job Title: Content Writers
OPLOS Marketing and Media is looking for skilled Content Writers who has knowledge on WordPress and effective content writing.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication.
If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you. Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application.
This a full time remote working job (work from home).
Your starting salary will be KES. 15,000 (fixed) to be reviewed upwards after probation and confirmation.
- Research markets and industries to create content that is innovative and original
- Develop copy on a wide variety of topics for multiple platforms (such as the website, blogs, articles, and social media)
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Promote content on social media
- Update website content as needed
- Leading social media management/blog moderation
- Admin follow up with team members and external stakeholders
- Inputting various data (e.g. marketing stats, etc.)
- Sending out newsletter campaigns
- Promote content on social media.
- Portfolio of published articles
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Hands-on experience with WordPress Content Management Systems
- Graphic design experience
- Need excellent English writing skills and strong understanding of English grammar
- Great familiarity with social media channels (e.g Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Ability to create informative, engaging, original content targeted towards different audiences
- Degree in Journalism/communication/marketing or related field is a plus
- PPC/ad spend experience
- SEO keyword analysis/search experience
- understands a basic level of HTML codes and technical terms
How to apply
Click the link to apply>> https://buff.ly/2QnfhPg
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.