Search For Jobs Offers in Kenya
Operations Head Jobs, Administration Jobs In Kenya, Grant Thornton Jobs
Position: Head of Operations – Gaming Products Industry
Our client, a renowned sports betting company has operations in Nairobi, Kenya. The company is looking for a experienced, agile and tech savvy Head of Operations, to be based in Nairobi, Kenya.
The role holder’s main focus will be on ensuring smooth running of the daily business operations. He/she will do this through continuous improvement of our Company’s products and services quality standards, systems, policies and processes and driving strict adherence by all stakeholders. Additionally, he/she will be expected to manage the teams in operations to ensure desired work output and will also be expected to proactively provide insightful knowledge and recommendations to the management leading to continuous operational excellence.
Key Measures of Performance
The performance of this role holder will be assessed based on the achievements made on:
• Uptime of new and existing products
• Quality of the company’s products offering and service delivery
• Efficiency of operational policies, standards, & processes
• Budget management
• People management
• 3rd parties relationship management
Build and optimise scalable operational policies, quality standards & processes that are aligned to the business strategy and that ensure efficiency and excellent product offering and service delivery. This will be done through:
• Setting up of product & service level quality standards that are well communicated and tracked. Timely resolution of any shortfalls observed from set quality standards;
• Drafting of effective policies and processes for all operational support areas, that is, customer service, customer experience, product and services quality assurance; promoting awareness and driving strict adherence as well as addressing any shortfalls noted;
• Collaborate with the other HoDs to draft policies service level standards in their areas of operations and drive enforcement;
• Continuously performing audits of products, standards, processes and systems; identifying existing gaps / glitches; recommending appropriate interventions and leading in implementation of the changes;
• Delivering operational support training to roles within operations when required.
Oversee provision of on the ground support during new products, features and extensions go-live and major releases and events. This will be done through managing quality assurance for all products and systems by
• Ensuring successful UAT testing of the products and systems and timely communication and resolution of defects/concerns;
• Monitoring deployment of the products in collaboration with the technology team and monitoring product performance;
• Communicating glitches with relevant teams, tracking and coordinating all stakeholders during resolutions and escalating any unresolved concerns with necessary recommendations.
Overseeing existing products and systems quality control through:
• Monitoring uptime of products and services and ensuring continuous testing of existing client products;
• Develop and continuously improve systems and processes for capturing and reporting service impact;
• Define and provide escalation mechanisms that allow for timely uptake of customer’s feedback as well as products and system glitches and gaps to relevant departments;
• Ensure strict follow through for issues and concerns raised in a timely manner. Also, escalate any unresolved issues to the management within the set timelines.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field. Master’s degree in business management or any related discipline, from a reputable institution is an added advantage.
• 8+ years of relevant work experience with 5+ years’ experience in team management and development in a customer facing support role.
• Strong general technical literacy and enthusiasm – Out of the box thinker who is able to solve practical problems quickly, and passionate about understanding new technologies and using them.
• Strong organization skills with the ability to handle multiple projects.
• Process driven individual with high levels critical thinking.
• Great communicator who is able to easily communicate complex concepts.
• Result oriented individual with great leadership skills and team playing abilities.
• An appreciation of working knowledge of industry regulations and legislative guidelines.
• General interest in sports betting.
How to Apply
If you fit the description, please send your CV to the following email address: [email protected]. Applications will be evaluated on a rolling basis until a suitable candidate is hired.
MUST READ >>> Questions To Ask In An Interview
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter