Operations Analyst Job, Current NGO Jobs In Kenya 2020,
Job Title: Operations Analyst, Technical Services Organisation
Work Environment/Travel:The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 10% of the time
This position is responsible to ensure that all business processes of Technical Services Organisation (TSO) are carried out smoothly and efficiently so that technical specialists are deployed effectively on timely basis for various service requests from the clients. The position monitors and reports on all TSO performance metrics.
Also, this position maintains Global Technical Resource Network (GTRN) based on the SLA with GTRN stakeholders. Also ensuring all GTRN requests come to a completion whether redirected or fulfilled reporting to wider TSO team. The analyst works with TSO assistant in meeting objectives.
Monitor Service Requests:
- Monitor service request lifecycle.
- Perform a review of submitted service request form for completeness.
Engagement with Clients on behalf of TSO:
- Monitor platform for issues escalated by client.
- Track and report on service feedback forms.
- Respond to inquiries about service request process.
- Ensure follow up is complete to client satisfaction from feedback forms.
Manage Performance Metrics and TSO Dashboard:
- Calculate TSO performance metrics.
- Prepare reports as requested by TSO leadership.
- TSO Tech Specialists availability.
- Monitor the relevancy and efficiency of TSO business processes and develop ways for continuous improvement of TSO as a professional services organisation.
- Focus on outcomes – activity to indicate purpose to meet objectives (outcomes) and less discreet task list.
- Monitoring and responding GTRN admin emails.
- Manage GTRN Requests to complete.
- Manage Applications to validation outcome.
- Monitoring and Updating the E-campus assessment results on SMEs GTRN profiles and HEAT – any profile interface data.
- disabling GTRN accounts of SMEs with incomplete applications on our people list of SMEs who have left WV.
- Improve the GTRN user experience- wvcentral page – what?
- Availability and rate of GTRN SMEs.
- Bachelors degree in business administration or a related field.
- Strong IT skills including database management.
- Analytical skills.
- Business process improvement.
How to apply
Click here to apply
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.