Online/Digital Marketing Executive Job at Brites Management
Nature of Job: Full time
Responsibilities for the Online/Digital Marketing Executive Job
- Writing informative and effective search engine optimised copy for the website and external blog postings.
- Using the CRM to maximise online marketing opportunities.
- Managing the company’s email marketing campaigns.
- Managing the company’s Social Media accounts ensuring relevant medium for the different platforms.
- Keeping up to date with changes and advances in social media and advising on new channels and approaches to adopt.
- Advising the company about different premiums on social media platforms the company can subscribe to.
- Monitoring social media for company mentions and engaging with customers where relevant.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Write and optimise content for the website and social networking accounts
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website
- Edit and post photos,videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
Requirements for the Online/Digital Marketing Executive Job
- A bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Marketing/ Communication/ Media/ PR or Information Technology
- Previous online digital marketing experience
- Analytical and proactive approach to online marketing
- 3-5 years’ experience in online marketing
- Creative with excellent communication skills
- Self-disciplined with good customer service skills
- A knack for modern technology
How To Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send your CV to [email protected] . Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.