Search For Jobs Offers in Kenya
The Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) is the principal revenue collector for the Government of Kenya with the primary goal to deliver Kenya to financial self-sufficiency through effective tax revenue mobilization.
KRA is seeking to recruit Officers.
If you are a self-motivated, dynamic, energetic, results-oriented, creative problem-solver, critical and analytical thinker, innovative, enterprising and a team-player, then this is your chance to join the Authority. We will provide you with an opportunity to serve Kenya and assist the Government achieve the Vision 2030 and the Big 4 Agenda.
• Must be a Bachelor’s degree holder from a recognised University.
In addition, the following will count as an added advantage:
• Possession of a relevant certification e.g CPA/ACCA, Tax Administration, Customs Administration, e.t.c.
• Relevant professional qualification/membership.
• Knowledge of sign language and/or a foreign language e.g. Chinese, Japanese, French, German, etc.
A successful candidate will be of high integrity, moral and ethical standards. He/She will demonstrate desirable personal competencies such as excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills in English and Kiswahili language. He/She must also be proficient in the use of basic computer applications.
Interested and qualified candidates are encouraged to visit our Careers page on our website (www.kra.go.ke) and apply online for this position. For any challenges with the online application, kindly contact us via email [email protected] or telephone number +254202811000
1. Closing date for applications is 19th January, 2020.
2. Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
3. ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
4. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
KRA does not charge any application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with the recruitment or the application process.
Enter your email address below to subscribe to our newsletter