Officer Jobs, Airline Jobs, Kenya Airways Jobs
Role Purpose statement
To capture, analyze, disseminate and archive safety information to all concerned, to ensure improvement of corporate safety.
- Collect, collate, document and produce periodic air safety reports and safety trends for the attention of the manager.
- Conduct safety audits of operational systems, infrastructure and procedures affecting or likely to affect the company operations.
- Follow up and verify the implementation of the safety recommendations developed after investigation or by the safety committees.
- Build and maintain a sound and updated safety data bank of incidents reported within the company.
- Provide support to the FDMs team particularly on the interpretation of the analyzed data, and synchronize ASR and FDMS outputs.
- Assist in Investigating aircraft and equipment incidents and accidents and make appropriate safety recommendations.
- Preparing, producing and disseminating to flight crew and staff, periodic safety bulletin and magazine.
- Improving, maintaining and promoting an efficient Corporate Emergency Response Plan, including the amendment of the ERPM.
- Ensure implementation of safety, security and emergency standards at all times.
- Ensure and maintain a healthy, safe and secure working environment in compliance with the relevant industry, regulatory and legislative requirement, company procedures, regulatory authorities and requirements of customer airlines.
- University graduate in Sciences or Higher National Diploma in aeronautical engineering or holder of CPL License.
- Diploma or Certificate holder in Safety Management Systems.
- Thorough working knowledge of Airline operations, Civil Aviation Authority, ICAO and IATA Procedure/and regulations.
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal Skills.
- Ability to work independently without supervision
- Proficient in IT skills.