Office Administrator Jobs, Administration Jobs In Kenya, CSS Jobs
Title: Office Administrator,
Our client is one of the one of the leading power solutions provider company in East Africa. They seek to hire an Office Administrator who will be responsible for effectively handling office administrative duties as well as assisting with accounting roles.
Office Administrative Roles
- Welcome and assist visitors.
- Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
- Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and stock management.
- Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
- Maintain polite and professional communication via phone and e-mail.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
- Any other duties as may arise from time to time and as may be assigned to you.
- Petty cash handling
- Filing of documents
- Assist with monthly stock taking
- Posting of supplier invoices into the accounting system
- Processing of purchase orders, delivery notes and invoices
- Basic accounting roles and clerical ones like being sent to the bank and statutory bodies occasionally.
- Running the account payables for verification and payment of vendor accounts.
- Assist auditors with preparation of schedules for audit during audit.
- Any other duties as may be assigned.
- Diploma in any Business Course. Accounting or Finance will be an added advantage.
- CPA at least section II and above.
- 1-3 years’ experience in accounting field in a busy environment will be an added advantage.
- Ability to work with accounting software and should be quick to learn.
- Should have a very positive attitude.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR) to [email protected] before Wednesday, 5th February 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
Must Read>>> How To Write A CV For A Career Change
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.