Office Administrative Assistant Jobs at Pelings Kenya
Pelings is a company involved in Environment, Health and Safety Management and Systems, Energy Audits ,Supply of Consumables and Equipment, Energy Audits,communication and other consultancy services.we have several vacancies in our establishment.
Office Administrator Job Responsibilities
- Recording dictation in shorthand and transcribing it in typewritten form;
- Typing from drafts, manuscripts or recording from dictation machines;
- Processing data;
- Managing the e-office;
- Operating office equipment and machines;
- Managing of office protocol;
- Managing office petty cash;
- Handling telephone calls and appointments; and
- Ensuring security of office records, documents and equipment.
Qualifications for the Office Administrator Job
- Bachelors degree or Diploma in any of the following:
- Secretarial Studies or Business and Office Management from a recognized institution from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in Computer Application Skills from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
If qualified kindly send your CV to [email protected] by 30th September, 2017.
Take note we do not charge any fee for interviews.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.