Office Administrative Assistant Jobs at Pelings
Pelings is a company involved in Environment, Health and Safety Management and Systems, Energy Audits ,Supply of Consumables and Equipment, Energy Audits,communication and other consultancy services
Office Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Recording dictation in shorthand and transcribing it in typewritten form;
- Typing from drafts, manuscripts or recording from dictation machines;
- Processing data;
- Managing the e-office;
- Operating office equipment and machines;
- Managing of office protocol;
- Managing office petty cash;
- Handling telephone calls and appointments; and
- Ensuring security of office records, documents and equipment.
Qualifications for the Office Administrative Assistant Jobs
- Bachelors degree or Diploma in any of the following:
- Secretarial Studies or Business and Office Management from a recognized institution from a recognized institution;
- Certificate in Computer Application Skills from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject to [email protected] before 27th October 2017.
TAKE NOTE WE DO NOT CHARGE ANY FEE FOR INTERVIEWS
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.