Office and Administration Manager Job Responsibilities
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Book keeping & collection
- HR Record keeping and filing
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines.
- Payroll Management
- Overseeing vendor payments.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons (e.g electricians)
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
Qualifications for the Office and Administration Manager Job
- 2-3 relevant experience.
- At least a degree in a business related field.
- Proficient in MS Office
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills
How to apply
Applicants can send their CV to [email protected] and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 9th November 2017. Applicants currently staying in Nairobi are encouraged to apply. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.