Resident Obstetrician / Gynaecologist Job, Medical Jobs 2020,
Position: Resident Obstetrician / Gynaecologist
Location: Kisumu Medical Centre
Vacancy no: AKHK/MDO/002
The successful candidate will be expected to provide quality Obstetrics and Gynaecology services to both outpatients and inpatients. He / She will be expected to be an active member of the health care team in the Medical Centre that promotes patient safety, clinical quality and women health
- M. Med in Obstetrics and Gynaecology from a recognized institution.
- Must be registered / Licensed by the Kenya Medical Practitioners and Dentists Board.
- At least two years post graduate working experience.
- Knowledge and interest in Laparoscopy will be an added advantage.
- Candidate will be required to demonstrate the drive, desire and ability to enhance the scope of MCH services to increase access and satisfaction beyond our customer’s expectation.
- Excellent PR and communication skills
How to Apply
- Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae with position title and vacancy number on the subject line, including names and contacts of three references, current and expected remuneration to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15th December 2020.
- The email subject line MUST include position title and Vacancy number being applied for e.g. “RESIDENT OBSTETRICIAN / GYNAECOLOGIST AKHK/MDO/002”
- Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Please note that Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu does not charge any fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, medical examination, or any fee)
“Aga Khan Hospital Kisumu is an equal opportunity employer”