General Nurses Job, Latest Nursing Jobs Kenya 2021,
GENERAL NURSES OHGL/ADM/ADMIN/08/008
Reporting to the Nurse Manager, the successful candidates shall promote and restore patients’ health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends and families; supervising assigned team.
- Identifies patient service requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand service requirements.
- Maintains nursing guidelines by following the laid down Standard Nursing Policies and procedures.
- Adhere to duty Rosters and Patient Allocation; Assess, Plan and implement nursing care using the Nursing process framework.
- Maintain the nursing ethos as prescribed in the Nurses’ Act Cap 257 of the Laws of Kenya and the Hospital regulations.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Maintain a therapeutic environment with other health and non-health professionals to uplift multi-disciplinary team spirit.
- Promotes patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching and counseling patient, friends, and family and reinforcing their understanding of disease, medications, and self-care skills.
- Provides information to patients and health care team by answering questions and requests raised by clients.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by following the stipulated nursing guidelines.
- Protects self, patients and employees by strictly adhering to Infection Control Measures.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by monitoring confidential information processing.
- Maintains documentation of patient care services by diligently and faithfully filling all necessary patient documentation.
- Achieves financial objectives by utilizing available resources, using medical equipment correctly and billing promptly services offered.
- Update inventories daily and ensure emergency equipment are updated on a daily basis.
- A Diploma/Degree in Nursing.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Computer literate.
- Clinical Skills, customer care, Infection Control, Nursing Skills, Administering Medication, Medical
- Registration by the Nursing Council of Kenya
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to email their application letter and detailed curriculum vitae ONLY; including names and contacts of three references to [email protected] on or before 2 nd September, 2021.
The email subject line MUST include position title and Vacancy number being applied for e.g., “ADMINISTRATOR OHGL/ADM/ADMIN/08/008”
Canvassing of any nature will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.