Assistant Engineer Job, Latest Engineering Kenyan Job Vacancies,
ASSISTANT ENGINEER II (WATER AND SEWERAGE), JOB GROUP ‘K’ 3 POSTS (ADVERT 63/2022)
- Carrying out feasibility Studies;
- Planning and designing water supply and sewerage infrastructures;
- Carrying out research activities in various aspects of water, sewerage and hydraulic
- Performing any other duty that may be assigned by the supervisor.
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen (Attach ID)
- KCSE Certificate
- Be in possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized Institution;
- Be registered by the Engineers Registration Board of Kenya as a Graduate Engineer
Remuneration: As per Salaries and Remuneration Commission (SRC) Remuneration for ECDE Caregivers is as per the Boards approved consolidated pay. Terms of Employment: Three (3) Years Contract
NYERI COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD OFFICES
P.O. BOX 90-10100 NYERI
CELL PHONE: 0745342000
How to Apply
All applications (hand delivered or through post office) should be received on or before 25th April 2022, 5.00pm.
- Any communication from the County Public Service Board SHALL be through the above provided address and
- The County Public Service Board does not charge for any of the recruitment exercises, including shortlisting and appointment. Any request for payment or favor should therefore be reported to the police for appropriate
- The County Government of Nyeri is an equal opportunity employer
- People living with disability are encouraged to apply
- Only the short-listed candidates will be contacted by the Board
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.