Nutrition & Dietetics Officer Job, Nutrition Jobs In Kenya 2022,
- Nutrition screening/assessment and diagnosis both at the individual and community
- Preparing and implementing therapeutic diets for out-patients and in-patients;
- Counseling patients with specific nutrition needs; reventing, controlling and managing diet-related non-communicable diseases;
- Formulating, implementing and evaluating nutrition interventions;
- Providing nutrition support in patient management in health care facilities;
- Collecting and compiling nutrition and dietetics data including report writing; and Conducting operational research in nutrition.
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Foods, Nutrition and Dietetics,
Dietetics/Clinical Nutrition, Food Science and Nutrition or Home Economics from a
- Registered by the Kenya Nutritionists and Dieticians Institute; and
- Have a valid practicing license from the Kenya Nutritionists and Dieticians Institute
How to Apply
Qualified candidates who wish to apply for the positions should download the Application for Employment Form from the County website: www.nyandarua.go.ke. Thereafter, they should complete the Application for Employment Form and attach photocopies of the following documents:
(i) National Identification Card;
(ii) Academic and professional certificates; and
(iii)Any other relevant supporting documents.
Shortlisted candidates will be required to produce their original identity cards, academic and professional certificates plus other relevant documents in support of their applications. Applications should be submitted to the County Public Service Board clearly
indicating the position applied for on the envelope which should be addressed to:
Nyandarua County Public Service Board,
P.O Box 38-20303,
Applications may also be hand delivered to the County Public Service Board offices located at Posta house, 2nd floor, Ol’Kalou Town.
Applications should be received on or before close of business of 18th July, 2022.
Any form of canvassing shall lead to automatic disqualification.
Nyandarua County Government is an equal opportunity employer: women, youth, physically challenged, minority and marginalized persons are encouraged to apply