Structural Engineer Job, Current County Government Jobs,
Nyamira County Public Service Board wishes to recruit compet.ent and qualified persons to fill the following vacant positions as per the constitution of Kenya 2010 under Articles 176 and County Government Act No.17 of 2012.
SUPERINTENDING ENGINEER (STRUCTURAL)
Duties and Responsibilities will entail:
- Planning and designing structural services to buildings and other public works being implemented by the County government;
- Making structural drawings for all structures being put up by the county government;
- Checking structural drawings submitted alongside building plans by anybody planning to erect a building within the county;
- Supervising all structural works to ensure standards are adhered to for safety and economy;
- Assessing existing buildings structural status for purposes of ascertaining safety of structures on ability to carry any preferred modifications and or extensions and advising the developer accordingly;
- Supervising other staff under him/her;
- Advising the project architects on any structural changes necessary on plans/designs developed;
- Any other duties
For appointment to this position, a candidate must have: –
- Kenyan citizenship;
- A Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized University in Kenya;
- At least five (5) years’ post-graduation experience in civil/structural engineering in the public or private sector;Been registered with the Engineers Board of Kenya (EBK) as a professional engineer with a valid practicing license; and
- Corporate membership with the Institution of Engineers of Kenya (IEK).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons willing to apply are requested to submit their applications online via Cpsb.nyamira.go.ke accompanied by a copy of National Identity Card, a detailed C.V, copies of all relevant Certificates and testimonials, copies of clearance certificates from: –
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission – EACC,
- Kenya Revenue Authority -KRA,
- National Police Service Directorate of Criminal Investigations (Police Clearance Certificate),
- Credit Reference
- HELB(Higher Education Loan Board)
to reach the Nyamira County Public Service Board on or before close of business on 9th April, 2021(East African time). No physical applications will be received in the office.
Nyamira County Public Service Board, P.O. Box 434-40500,
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.