Chief Information Officer Jobs at Nyamira County
Chief Information Officer Job Responsibilities
- Develop branding initiatives, internal communications and external media relations.
- Determines communications strategy and execute programs to deliver communications objectives throughout the organization.
- Develop delivery and packaging plans for corporate messages.
- Develop internal publications such as newsletters, releases, email announcements, planned publications, on-line, intranet, video, special projects and assignments.
- Create rich and creative content that is optimized for search engines.
Qualifications for the Chief Information Officer Job
- Be a Kenyan citizen.
- Be a holder of at least a Bachelor’s degree in any of the following disciplines:- Mass communication, Journalism, Public Relations, Corporate Communications, Communication Studies, Media studies/Sciences or any other relevant and equivalent qualifications from a University recognized in Kenya.
- Have knowledge, experience and distinguished career of not less than 3 years in Public Communications.
- Satisfy the requirement of Chapter six of the Constitution of Kenya 2010 on leadership and integrity.
How to Apply
All applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope addressed to:
Nyamira County Public Service Board
Box 434, 40500
Or hand delivered to the Board Offices located at MEA COMPLEX adjacent to Kenya Women.
The applications should reach the County Public Service Board on or before 28th November 2017
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Youth, women and persons with special needs are encouraged to apply.
Candidates found canvassing will automatically be disqualified.
Download the JOB APPLICATION FORM from the County Website fill and attach with your applications.
N.B: Looking For A New Job? Find Your Next Job With Us. Click Here To Register Your CV. It’s Free.